pirmdiena, 2009. gada 9. marts

Agapes korallīši




Svaigs bilžu sūtījums: koraļļi, jūras eži un pat viena koša jūraszvaigznīte no Agapes (www.musturs.lv) krājumiem!


2 komentāri:

  1. I love the star fish and the corals. They look real. I've been gone diving last year. And looking at your works made me remember of the beautiful corals under the sea.

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Hi Marianne! These are not all my works!! I am a curator of a crochet project in Latvia: inspired by Daina Taimina's (USA) Hyperbolic plane crochet and Helle Jorgensen's (Australia) crochet corals, we are going to create a crochet coral reef and Baltic sea waves. The project is called: From the Coral Reefs to the Baltic Sea. Many handworkers are taking part in it and contributing their creations. And I publish here the pictures so everyone can see how our reef grows :)

    AtbildētDzēst