pirmdiena, 2009. gada 20. aprīlis

Elzas (www.musturs.lv) koraļļdārziņš










Koraļļi, polipi, puķes un pavisam sarežģītas variācijas par hiperboliskajām plaknēm -- tas viss Elzas izpildījumā. No tā visa dzirkstīt dzirkstī acīm redzams un sajūtams prieks par rotaļu ar formām un krāsām :)))




3 komentāri:

  1. G'day Tija
    I do hope you can understand me - I have no idea what your blog says but the visual photos say it all ... I just love your Hyperbolic Crocheted Coral Reef. You have done a wonderful job & I'm wondering how long it has taken you to get to where you are now? Happy Hooking... OOroo... Bethel of Bethania

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Hello Bethel! Thanks for the good words!!
    All the pics, that you can see on this blog, is part of the growing Latvian Reef -- these are coral models made by many girls and ladies. We started to crochet in december 2008, after I saw the UK Reef at the Knitting and Stitching show in London and got the idea: we could make our own Reef here :)
    P.S. You make me think, I should translate the texts... Well, I'mgoing to try it.

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. ! forgot to add: you can read about Latvian Reef here: http://www.theiff.org/reef/latvian.html

    AtbildētDzēst